Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's time!


The day lilies have exploded!

We have been having lots of fun seeing all the bright yellow day lilies around the area-don't worry, I have more pictures of them to share! :o)

Michael has been having lots of fun exploring the outdoors. He is so tactile that he loves to feel, touch, and chew everything!

Notice that nice goose egg he has on his head? He was trying to stand up against a wall with his fleece jammies on and boom! He hit his head hard. I actually think he re-hit it again in the same spot because for a while it was looking worse but now I think we are on the upswing. Poor guy! I guess it comes with the territory!

1 comment:

  1. So cute - the goose egg, well note minus the goose egg, he's still cute with it, but you know what I'm saying! Poor guy, who's still cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails