Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Shutterfly Books Project

Do you remember how I said one of my summer goals was to organize my photos into albums?

Well, I am done with 2006! Yay!

I ordered 3 shutterfly books, and here they are!


We did one 8x11 for our honeymoon pics:



One 8x11 for our Disney World trip taken in summer 2006:



And then one big 12x12 book for the rest of 2006:



Here is an example of one of the pages: it turned out great!



2006 was a big year with getting married, so I think the next project will be a combined book of 2007/2008. Why do we get so much more boring as we get older? :o)

1 comment:

  1. How cool! I am doing our photos too- but on a scrapbook I make. I have been thinking the same thing about the rest of our lives. Is it worth it? I am not sure.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails