Saturday, February 27, 2016

Valentine's Day Photos

I did a little photo shoot with the kids so I could get some photos for our Valentines that I usually send out. I like to send out a photo card because it makes it seems a little more special. I've been doing it for years and I figure I better keep up the tradition while my kids are still willing to put up with me taking their photos. 


However, it is a lot of work to get a few photos where all the kids look good!! Here are a few outtakes from the session: 

DSC_0056DSC_0061_edited-1DSC_0048
DSC_0090
DSC_0128
DSC_0163_edited-1DSC_0158
DSC_0174
DSC_0206
DSC_0215_edited-1

I have a complex rating system for making a good photo:
-dinosaur tshirt in a non valentine's day color:subtract 5 points
-both girls in the frame: 5 points
-both girls looking at the camera: 5 points
-one girl smiling: 5 points
-both girls smiling: 10 points
-all three kids in the frame and looking at the camera: 15 points
-all three kids in the frame, looking at the camera, and smiling: 100 points!!!

I hope you had a great Valentine's Day!

DSC_0103




1 comment:

  1. Your point system is hilarious -- and pretty solid!! Thanks for sharing the outtakes, too : ) Have a great week, Rose!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails