Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Scenes from a Snow day part 1

Yesterday we had our third snow day in the past two weeks! Wow! We had a great string of weather thus far into the year and I knew it would only be a matter of time before it came to an end. As much as it messes up my school schedule, I was so happy to have some laid back days at home with my kids with literally nothing on the agenda except spending time together. It was a welcome change of pace! 

DSC_0005-1_edited-1
DSC_0022-1_edited-1DSC_0014-1_edited-1
DSC_0025-1_edited-1

Can we say bed head? I thought you might enjoy these photos of the girls before they get their hair all done up. 

DSC_0037-1_edited-1
DSC_0062-1_edited-1DSC_0094-1_edited-1DSC_0045-1_edited-1
DSC_0086-1_edited-1

DSC_0108-1_edited-1DSC_0142-1

The girls love playing in the bath but we are usually pressed for time on a weeknight so it was fun to give them some extra time on our snow day. They are so cute playing with each other! They have finally calmed down enough in the tub to stay sitting and it makes for a much less hectic experience for me. 

DSC_0124-1_edited-1DSC_0162-1_edited-1

(these are both Anna)

DSC_0070-1

...and Scott got me flowers! Arn't they lovely? 

We are just trying to get through these cold, winter days and are looking forward each day to our florida vacation. I am in the thick of my busy time at school but the hope that spring break looms is a powerful force. I hope you are staying well with your family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails