Friday, February 28, 2014

Sam & Nikki Wedding Photos

As promised, I am back with my wedding photo update. I didn't feel like I took a ton of photos but I'm happy with the ones I got. I would have loved to be taking photos the whole time but it was fun just to sit back and let someone else worry about it also. I was in charge of taking photos of my brother, the groom but I also wanted to make sure and get some of Michael and at least one of our family since we were all dressed up nicely. 


My family. 


My brothers and sister, in order from oldest to youngest. 


For a wedding on February 22nd, the weather was as good as it has gotten this winter in Iowa. Right before the ceremony it was about 30 degrees and sunny-I'll take it! :o) I love these photos on the steps because they bring back so many happy memories of Scott and I's wedding day. 









I could barely handle how cute Michael looked in his little suit. I hope he looks just as handsome on his wedding day! 




Of course Scott was anxious about the Cyclone bball game being on right before the ceremony. Luckily we easily won and it was over before the festivities started and I'm glad Scott figured out a way to tune in. 






We took a brief spin over to the assisted living facility where Nikki works to visit her residents before the reception. It was really fun to see her show off her beautiful dress for her residents. They are so sweet! 

                      

Nikki and Sam, thank you for letting me part of your special day! 
I wish you both the biggest of blessings in your marriage! 

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful wedding-- gorgeous bride, handsome groom, and cutest little ring bearer ever! Your mom looks wonderful-- nobody would ever guess that she had been through so much. Looks like a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails