Sunday, May 10, 2009

18 Weeks

This week I had my 18 week appointment!

Your fetus has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that you'll be able to feel those movements soon.

Things are looking good and I've schedule the *big* ultrasound for the day after Memorial Day. This will actually be later than 20 weeks but I didn't say anything about doing it earlier so I guess it is fine!

I've been feeling great and have had lots of energy to get things done in the yard!

p.s., happy Mother's Day! Now, time to go call my mom! :o)

*edit note: this "fruit" is actually a sweet potato! Yum...haha!*

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This is such an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of fruit is that?! It scares me a little. Glad to hear things are going well, hopefully we'll see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, I know it is kind of scary looking. It is a sweet potato!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was a chicken breast! Oops. = )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails