Saturday, August 19, 2017

Brenton Arboretum

I took my camera out today to delete my card before a family photoshoot and realized that I had quite a few photos that I hadn't shared yet! I have not been good about pulling it out this summer and that is a good reminder to myself to keep it handy especially on weekends now that we are getting busy with back to school things. 


We took an afternoon excursion over to Brenton Arboretum on a cool but sunny August day and it was so beautiful!


Anna is so funny- I asked her to smell the flowers and she is obviously smelling...a stick. Did it at least smell good?


The arboretum has this super fun natural playground for kids and yes...it is mostly sticks and sand but it is super fun. I think they would play here all day if I let them. I like going here but it is super sunny and so it can get warm on hot days. 


I hope to update a few more times before August gets the better of me! See you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails