Friday, January 8, 2016

Christmas Day

Happy Friday!

I was re-reading some of my Christmas posts and I forgot to mention that we spent the day after Christmas at my aunt and uncle's house in West Des Moines with my mom's side of the family. We left Scott's parents mid morning and drove straight back to central Iowa just in time for dinner at 1pm! We had a lovely meal and it was nice to see members of my extended family in person (other than facebook!) and for them to see the girls and Michael. It was fun and low key and I'm glad we got to see my parents over the holiday. 


My cousin also did a great job in the role of photographer and took this great photos of our family! I know we all look a bit tired and like we've eaten too many Christmas goodies (mostly me) but it is important to document that yes, we were all there together. My aunt has a beautiful traditional style home and it always is so cozy at the holidays. I love it!

I think that should be my last post for Christmas festivities...my goal is to get all the decor down over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails