Friday, January 10, 2014

InstaFriday

Happy Friday!

I don't have a ton of photos in my instagram feed this week...I've been busy trying to get back into the swing of things at school and that always seems to wear me out! 


We had a really fun time hosting our friends for New Year's Eve. We ate food, watched the Cyclones continue their winning streak and played games.  We played this fun ipad game "Heads Up" which is in the photo (like our thinking faces?). I recommend it to anyone for a fun, easy group game! We also played an epic round of "Loaded Questions" that I am sure lasted over two hours. However, it did help us old fogies stay up until midnight! It was a great way to ring in 2014!


I made these nachos for a snack and they were sooo good. I've been meaning to do it for a party for a while and they are good for a crowd. You just pile your ingredients on the plate and pop under the broiler for a few minutes. 


We really hunkered down at the end of last week when it was so cold out. I'm pretty sure Michael wore his jammies all day for at least three days in a row! He loves playing with his animals (his collection of beanie babies) and I just had to capture it. He makes little nests, houses or boats for them to play in with his blanket and goes to town. I especially like that he likes to play with his stuffed Cy and that Cy has a dog that always needs to stay with him. 



Things have been ridiculous at school but I am trying to deal with it by being organized and proactive. I am looking forward to the weekend and hope it is restful and energizing so I can take on my next two crazy weeks in school!

Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails