Thursday, October 6, 2011

Two!

Guess who is two today??



That's right- this big guy is! We did a little pre-birthday celebrating yesterday by hitting up our favorite park and basking in the beautiful weather.



It was the perfect fall day. Sunny, warm, a little breeze, and beautiful leaves on the trees.



I kept up the tradition of taking our fall photos as seen last year's post- Michael's first birthday park photos.







In case you are wondering...yes, I do have to bribe my son to take photos with fruit snacks.





We also had fun looking for "balls"- aka the walnuts that fall from the trees.






It hardly seems like a year has past and yet so much has happened since then! I'll be back with the full blown birthday post later this week- have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to Michael!!! I love seeing the baby and toddler comparison photos ... keep 'em coming :). I wish I could do your type of sunburst, too -- beautiful, especially with the fall colors. Have a great weekend with your family.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails