Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Take Two Tuesday

Two Things for Tuesday:

1. I got complimented on my appearance today! (!!). This is a very rare happening, so that is why it is so exciting. Anyway....totally made my day!



2. One Nation, Under BlackBerry

I heard a great story on NPR on the way home from the gym tonight. Sure, they are letting President Obama keep his crackberry...but is this really the best move for our president?

Is this a good opportunity for him to be an electronics role model for the country?

"So perhaps he can set one more example for us to follow ... and lead us out of BlackBerry temptation. He can usher in not just a new era of responsibility but a new era of responsible BlackBerrying."

I think so.

Here is the full story at NPR.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails