Saturday, January 24, 2009

Party Pretties

On Monday I hosted a little soiree for some gals. One of my new goals is to take better documentation of parties I host so I know what I did and what to do next time. So, here's to the first one!

Christmas is over, so I thought I would do a Valentine's theme. Here are some of the details:

I bought some of these adorable pink and red M&M's at the grocery store. They are my absolute favorite and I love them ever since using them at my wedding!

See them in the martini glass? Our little cousin loves them too!




You may be wondering--Where did I get that fabulous red table runner?

Surprise! It is our Christmas one, flipped over!



I also got these cute baby pink carnations at the grocery store also. So cute! And just $5 a bunch.
Since I was low on vases, I used some extra wine glasses I had in the cupboard.



And of course, I used my 4th grade elementary school scissor skills to make these babies which I used for coffee labels and around the house:



Luckily I have TONS of pink paper left over from my wedding that I found in the closet!

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails