Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter Everyone!

This has been a very busy weekend! I started my holiday weekend early with a trip to the OB for my 14 week appointment on Thursday. Friday was busy with grocery shopping and a special treat to a movie. I would highly recommend "I Love You, Man!". It has one of my current favorite actors in it: Jason Segel, aka Marshall Erikson.



Saturday morning I woke up early to volunteer at my school's egg hunt. Honestly, I was not really looking forward to it, but it was a beautiful morning and I had a great time! It is always nice to see the students outside of a school day setting.



We hid the eggs in the prairie area and also in the tree area. I liked to put the eggs in the tree branches, and later I even heard a little girl say those were her favorite ones to get!



Did I mention it was a beautiful morning?



Today we celebrated Easter with Scott's parents. We had a great brunch featuring:

Filo Sausage Egg Bake
Overnight French Toast
Butter Braid (frozen section)
Fresh strawberries, blueberries and yogurt

It was awesome!



For Easter dinner we had:

Crockpot Ham
Potatoes Grand Mere
Roasted Asparagus
Carrots
Rolls

It was also a hit!

And for dessert...

Strawberry Swirl Cake!





...which I am going to enjoy right now!

I hope everyone had a great Easter Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails